WIFI INTERNET INFORMATION
HOW TO CONNECT
To obtain the WiFi password you must first sign our internet usage agreement. To get started please visit the front office.
Connecting to our network without signing the agreement is not allowed and will be considered an unauthorized security attack.
WIFI DO’S & DON’TS
DO – Install your own firewall & anti-virus software.
DO – Connect to the closest network for best speeds.
DON’T – Download or torrent copyrighted content such as movies.
DON’T – Share your WiFi password with others.
LIST OF CLOSEST NETWORKS
INTERNET TECH SPECS
Internet Speed (Fiber Optic)
Download Limit (Per Device)
Upload Limit (Per Device)
1. VERIFY NETWORK – Verify that you are connected to the closest antenna. Connecting to a network antenna that is farther away will result in poor signal strength and slow speeds.
2. REBOOT DEVICE – We may have made changes or updates to the network and your device may not recognize those updates until the device is restarted.
3. MOVE DEVICE – Try moving the device to a new spot. Plumbing & electrical wiring inside walls can block WiFi signals and may be interfering with your connection.
4. GET CLOSER – Try moving the device closer to your front door. In general, the farther away you are from the hallway the worse the signal strength will be.
5. WAIT 24 HOURS – Our network resets nightly at 4am. If there is a glitch with one of the wireless antennas or the network, it will be cleared during the nightly reset.
6. TROUBLE TICKET – If all of the above have failed and you’re still having issues you may file a trouble ticket to have a technician investigate the issue.